Digital Marketing Scholarship
If you’re a student and marketing is something that could trigger your imagination, this is a great opportunity for you.
Our scholarship program offers $500 for tuition, for two lucky students per year.
Marketing is one of the most important aspects of any business. To be able to expand and successfully manage any kind of business, it is crucial to be familiar with the concept of marketing.
Whether you’re trying to sell electric toothbrushes, lawn mowers, or air mattresses – the significance of marketing can’t be denied. To sell a coffee maker, air fryer, or a deep fryer, one must first approach the target audience with an appropriate marketing strategy.
Example: Best Wireless Router 2017
The winner of this scholarship program will be the candidate who adequately addresses the question What are the next challenges of digital marketing?
To enter this program, you must meet certain requirements. The main criteria involve the following conditions:
- You must be a US citizen, or otherwise legally residing in USA;
- You must be accepted to one of the US universities full-time, and you must be currently enrolled in a university program;
- Only 1 application is allowed per person.
Each of these eligibility requirements has to be met in order for your candidacy to be considered.
Terms & Conditions To Participate In The Program
Once you’ve made sure that you’re an eligible candidate for this program, you can proceed to writing the essay. The following terms & conditions define the competition:
- Your work must be 100% unique – any plagiarism will be detected;
- Your essay must be brand new and yet unpublished (not even on your personal blog), The essay must be in English, in a form of a Word document, using the Times New Roman font (size 12);
- The essay word count is between 800 words and 1,500 words;
- There are several factors which will be considered when determining the best essay, including but not limited to: relevancy, creativity, spelling & grammar, value provided, etc.;
How To Submit The Application?
Once you’ve read all the terms & conditions, and you’ve made sure that you’re an eligible contestant, you can submit your essay via email at : email@example.com
Aside from the attached file (your essay) the email should contain the following information:
- Personal details (first & last name, phone, address);
- University/college name;
- Area of study;
- Proof that you are a student;
- Your website URL (if available);
The submission date is : July 31, 2018, 11:59 pm PST.
We will notify the 2 winners of this scholarship by an email and on our website, the August 2, 2018